Frequently Asked Questions
To help us serve you better, we have answered a few questions for first time clients.
- What is the fastest way to schedule an appointment? The easiest way is to call the office at 785.228.0055.
- Whenever I call, no one answers the phone! Why does this happen? Our clients' appointments are reserved exclusively for them. We do not interrupt sessions to answer the phone. The fastest way for us to return your call is for you to leave a message on our voice mail. We do have an office assistant on duty several afternoons during the week and on Saturday mornings.
- Can I make appointments online? We do not have a centralized computer system at our offices. The easiest way to book an appointment is to call us.
- Do you take walk ins? No. Bodywork sessions require an appointment.
- Could I walk in to purchase a Gift Certificate? The easiest way to purchase a Gift Certificate is to call the office first. Either we will find a time that works for both you and us, or we will let you know when our office assistant is on duty.
- Can I schedule an appointment for the same day? Yes, but we recommend that you call in the morning.
- Could I schedule several appointments at once? Yes you can at our office. Our office contains four massage rooms. We recommend that you plan this in advance.
- Do you take plastic? Yes! VISA, MasterCard and Discover cards are accepted.
Copyright © 2005-2018 Stillpoint
Massage & Bodywork Studio, All Rights Reserved.
Web site design & maintenance by